August 26, 2010
- the suitability of products to guarantee public safety of the buildings they are used for,
- fair competition rules and
- the keeping of the responsibility of the Member States for the use of construction products.
Nevertheless, also this position does not overcome a clutch of relevant deficits. These are located mainly in the following areas:
- Derogations from drawing up a declaration of performance (Article 5) in connection with the Simplified Procedures (Articles 36, 37 and 38)
- Extent and content of the declaration of performance as basis for CE marking (Articles 6 and 7)
- Elaboration and adoption of European Assessment Documents (Article 19, Anhang II) and of European Technical Assessments (Article 26) as well as the Organisation of Technical Assessment Bodies (Article 31).
Please follow this blog to learn more about the positions of the anchor manufacturers inside CEO.Author : Thomas Holland-Letz